Sunday, April 22, 2012

A New Beginning...

After writing various fashion, lifestyle, and other muddled category blogs to what I would consider success... One person reading with regularity is success in my book... I'm starting over again for what I'm sure isn't the last time.

My life has changed a lot in the last few years and everything I'd be previously doing just felt forced. New attitude, new start, new blog. A Refreshed Take Off is going to focus more on my personal life, happenings and adventures. Getting fit, dieting, wedding planning, military fiances, job struggles as well as all the normal things I love like fashion, entertainment and happenings galore.

Hopefully I get some old readers jumping over and will get to welcome plenty of new ones.

Thanks for visiting A Refreshed Take Off - it's all up from here.

No comments: